Panning Photography #1

Posted by Hanah fitriyah - -

aaaaarrrgghh long time not posting on my blog,,soo miss my blog and miss to write and post in here.
okei kinda busy with my new work and study again,right know i have worked at advertising agency and continue with study in International Design School jakarta for Art Directiom advertising and Desktop Publishing, wish me luck to get what i want hhee i just still curious to know more about digital imaging and art,mmh okei lets stop to "curcol" (Curhat Colongan), now i just want to post some old photos because i miss my best girls in campus,,and this photos is my first photo panning since i've dslr...ENJOY THIS PHOTOS !!!

This Photo taken at Old City
Camera: Canon EOS 550D
Model : Nurul Abrar and Deviona
Taken by: Haeckenbucker
Contact Me : haeckenbucker @yahoo.com
 hhee soo thanks you for ulul and deviona for this photo....

This Photo taken at Old City
Camera: Canon EOS 550D
Model : Satya Eka Pratiwi and Deviona
Taken by: Haeckenbucker
Contact Me : haeckenbucker @yahoo.com

hhhee and sorry for Maia Sari Panjaitan,,your panning photos will be my next series panning post on my blog but I really miss you a lot too maia..:*

mmmh maybe my next posts are continue post for my old photos,,i will pick the best photos to show you guys...

Leave a Reply