The Old Camera #1

Posted by Hanah fitriyah - -


All Photos taken at Home
Camera: Canon EOS 550D
Model : Yashica
Taken by : Me
Contact Me : haeckenbucker @yahoo.com

Introduce you my Handsome Yashica , I am addict with old camera, I think old camera look like grandpa who keep and record the history, when I saw that camera I am thinking the war situation and a journalist in that era record one of historical moment in the world with that camera, Can you imagine that moment ? Ever you think camera create an evidence in our life, sometimes we love to enjoy the old photos so I am become so melancholy after saw those photos and sometimes we cry too when see the photos of people we love and they passed away. I think this thing “ The Camera” can create happiness and sadness or just mix both of it.

let's start to make an album with your camera, catch and record every happy or sad moment so when you open that album again 10-20 years next you will very happy because you made a happy and sad evidence about your life.

This is photo collection of old camera from google :
 


This is the real one and "Mine" thanks for My boyfriend who  gave this camera to me as my birthday present  :





Leave a Reply